Young and new drivers are in need of the ingenie box, which produces periodic reports on the performances of the drivers based on the driving skills. These reports are crucial for assessing the abilities of the drivers, and they are provided with feedback from time to time. These feedbacks and send them information on the areas where they can improve and what to do in order to improve the skills. So, when you are keen on improving the skills, you can bank on the ingenie box, so that you will be able to assess the positive as well as negative aspects of your skills.
Here are some indications that enable you to assess your skills.
- Green: When you get a green message it indicates that you are driving well and consistently, and there are no issues of risk associated with The driving habits of the person are observed for a period of time, and you can get good markings if you are really well. This will enable you to pay a lot less on insurance factors, and you will be able to save a lot.
- Light Green: This is an indication that you are almost fine with the driving skills, but still have not got the skills to the fullest. There is still a door for improvement, and you will be able to work on the shortcomings when you get the assessment. Apart from this, they also enable you to get a perception of your skills.
- Amber: If you get an amber report, it means that you are not driving up to the desired mark, and there is a considerable scope to improve the skills. Every person desired to get good grades in driving, and the indications with the colours will indicate that they are supposed to improve.
- Orange: As soon as the marking goes to orange, you need to bump up the skills really well. The colour indicates that you are unsafe, and there is a lot of door for improvement. After all, you need to be very careful. People who drive recklessly need to improve their way of driving to stay safe and fine.
- Red: Red is the colour of alarm, and when you have the red colour indicating your skills, it means that you are not at all safe with the car. You need to improve the skills immediately to prevent accidents. This is something which needs to be taken seriously by the driver.
- Black: The black messages are there in the report if there is something too serious with your driving. This might happen if you have six or more red messages in a year. In other cases, they appear when you are driving at a speed 30km/hr or more than the permitted level. The reports need to be seriously analysed, and you need to work on the skills to make sure that you do not meet with accidents when you are on the road.
With all these reports, the drivers will get a good mentorship to improve the skills. The Ingenie phone number is available here