Young and new drivers are in need of the ingenie box, which produces periodic reports on the performances of the drivers based on the driving skills. These reports are crucial for assessing the abilities of the drivers, and they are provided with feedback from time to time. These feedbacks and send them information on the areas where they can improve and what to do in order to improve the skills. So, when you are keen on improving the skills, you can bank on the ingenie box, so that you will be able to assess the positive as well as negative aspects of your skills.
Here are some indications that enable you to assess your skills.
- Green: When you get a green message it indicates that you are driving well and consistently, and there are no issues of risk associated with The driving habits of the person are observed for a period of time, and you can get good markings if you are really well. This will enable you to pay a lot less on insurance factors, and you will be able to save a lot.
- Light Green: This is an indication that you are almost fine with the driving skills, but still have not got the skills to the fullest. There is still a door for improvement, and you will be able to work on the shortcomings when you get the assessment. Apart from this, they also enable you to get a perception of your skills.
- Amber: If you get an amber report, it means that you are not driving up to the desired mark, and there is a considerable scope to improve the skills. Every person desired to get good grades in driving, and the indications with the colours will indicate that they are supposed to improve.
- Orange: As soon as the marking goes to orange, you need to bump up the skills really well. The colour indicates that you are unsafe, and there is a lot of door for improvement. After all, you need to be very careful. People who drive recklessly need to improve their way of driving to stay safe and fine.
- Red: Red is the colour of alarm, and when you have the red colour indicating your skills, it means that you are not at all safe with the car. You need to improve the skills immediately to prevent accidents. This is something which needs to be taken seriously by the driver.
- Black: The black messages are there in the report if there is something too serious with your driving. This might happen if you have six or more red messages in a year. In other cases, they appear when you are driving at a speed 30km/hr or more than the permitted level. The reports need to be seriously analysed, and you need to work on the skills to make sure that you do not meet with accidents when you are on the road.
With all these reports, the drivers will get a good mentorship to improve the skills. The Ingenie phone number is available here
Continue reading: How To Assess The Driving Skills Using Ingenie Box?
There are a number of reasons for which the people avail the ingenie box for their cars. The device keeps a constant watch on the driver and the skills when they are driving and produces reports that are needed to improve the skills of the drivers. The drivers also get feedbacks on the mobiles and online processes about how they can improve on different areas of driving, like cornering, braking and accelerate. With all these services, the young, as well as experienced drivers, can benefit a lot. We recommend Ingenie, and contacting them on the Ingenie phone number. The device also helps you to discover the costs that you need to invest as insurance money in case the car meets with a mishap. Here are a few types of drivers who need the device for better driving.
- Young Drivers: There are a number of drivers aged between 17 and 34, who tend to take resort to rash driving. There are instances when the rash driving by the drivers have been caught on the ingenie box. Constant monitoring is done, keeping the driving habits of the driver and accordingly an assessment is made with the skills of the drivers. It often happens that the young drivers keep an eye on the accelerator, but tend to drive carelessly. In order to guide them to drive well, the device is crucial.
- New Drivers: The drivers who have just passed the driving test need someone to keep a watch on the way they are driving. By doing so, they can get an idea about the areas they need to improve. This feedback is necessary so that they can be better and safer drivers, and at the same time, get an idea of the amount of money they have to spend for insurance.
- Careful Drivers: The drivers who are already careful will wish to stick to their ethics. They need the devices to monitor their performances and make sure that they do not deviate from the cherished principles. With all the guidance that the device provides, they can be better drivers. In the case of ant, the drawback is detected by the devices; they can quickly rectify the fault and drive properly.
- Low Mileage Drivers: There is a lot of people who drive for short periods at a time. They need not spend a lot of money on the insurances. So, when they have the device in the cars, they will get an estimated value of the amount of money to be spent on insurances. Obviously, they need not spend too much, like the high mileage drivers.
- Driving At Night: When a driver drives at night, there are more risks to which the car is prone. There are drivers who generally drive during the daytime. So, they need to have the right kind of training to drive safely at night. When they avail the device, they will get the right kind of support with the guidelines provided to them.
So, if you happen to be a driver keen in learning and saving money at the same time, you can avail the device.
Continue reading: Who Can Avail The Ingenie Box For The Cars?